Feel free to add your comments, questions, complaints, requests for German translations etc.!

Friday, January 20, 2012

1 Month Left

Today in a month I'll be at the airport, ready to depart. I do not know whether the destination will be home, I only know it will be Switzerland. Time to reflect on what I love. Aussie things I love. Like (in no particular order):
Quokkas (I want some)
Wendy
Deb alias mum
Mark alias dad
Tomasso
Harley
Nathan
Aaron
Mattis
Julie
Stephanie w. (British non British friend with whom I speak pseudo English)
Lauren w. Kangaroos Heat Joeys (I wanna have one of them, too) Joel
Scott
Nanna V. And E.
Poppa
Grandad
Amos
Felix s.
Ben Gabriele
Yurino
Micah
Sara from English(whose pinky promise test I didn't pass)
Sara from pc
Coran Auntie
Leanne
Ben 
Maddie
Shelly
James h.
Clyde Koyo (who didn't enjoy dolphin meat)
Australia
TimTams 
Starburst
Aussie skies
Bush
Snorkeling
Surfing
School uniform
God
Holly
Surfing
AFS
Quandong jam
Aussie humor
Bogaens (mullet people with utes and southern cross tattoos)
Jason
Pierre f.
Paul Hannah (laughs like pig but still awesome)
Inken
Lukas
Chloe
Melbourne host family
 Sydney host family (poppy and MaMa)
Frank (south African)
Jason
English
Pauline
Paulina
The RAC ads' music (Elvis)
Zac
Gemma
Felix w.
Jake
School
Early sunlight
2minute noodles
Karijini

 AND SO MUCH MORE. I love you, Australia!
Anyone wondering why I am not looking forward to going back too much? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment